Hall/Lounge Porter, Belmont Hotel
If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to the HR department.Apply
Main duties include.....
- Assisting hotel guests on their arrival and departure to and from the hotel
- Serving guests alcoholic drinks, teas, coffees and light meals in the Lounge and bar areas
- Assisting the Lounge and Bar staff with the preparation of the Lounge and bar before and after each service
- Other associated duties to ensure the continued comfort of our guests
- General duties, as required to ensure the hotel is kept to the required Company standard
What we offer....
- You will be working as part of a friendly, professional team, delivering the highest standards of customer care
- We offer job specific training, all legislative training and the opportunity to study for a relevant NVQ qualification
- Uniforms are provided, as are meals on duty
- A preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme is available for you and your immediate family members
- Child Care Vouchers
- Accident and Sickness Scheme
Previous hotel experience is not essential as full training will be given, however a background in a customer focused environment would be an advantage.
A full, clean driving licence may also be advantageous.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to work using their own initiative and to also be able to effectively perform as part of an established team.
Terms... You would be required to work 5 days over 7, to include weekends and evenings, for approximately 38 - 40 hours per week.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
How to apply... If you would like further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Job Type.. Full time
(Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.)