Chef de Partie
If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to the HR department.Apply
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a career minded Chef who is ready to take the next step.
Your role would include.....
- Assisting the Head Chef, Senior & Sous Chef in training and supervision of staff ensuring they perform their duties to company standards
- Providing a service acceptable to guests and management
- Providing staff meals of an acceptable standard
- At all times maintaining kitchen areas and equipment in good hygienic condition
- Ensuring all safety and security regulations are observed
- Ordering of quality fresh and frozen food for daily and specific needs and keeping secure
- Completion of requisitions and keeping necessary stock records
- Ensuring deliveries are stored correctly as soon as possible after arrival
- Responsibility for keys at all times
- Maintaining and updating daily records
- Maintaining personal Hygiene and wear correct uniform
What we can offer you....
- A competitive pay package including many benefits and 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year
- An opportunity for you to learn new skills using the latest cookery methods
- To work with only the best ingredients to deliver the highest standards of cuisine
- To work as part of a friendly, professional team
How to apply... If you would like further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Job Type.. Full Time
(Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.)