Full Time Receptionist
If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to the HR department.Apply
We are looking for someone who ideally......
Has had experience in working in a similar role and environment.
You need to be able to work using your own initiative and be able to perform effectively as part of an established team.
We would also require candidates to have GCSE’s or equivalent at grade C or above in both Maths and English.
Main duties include.....
- Communicating with and assisting guests and visitors face to face and over the telephone
- Dealing with a variety of enquiries
- Maintaining guests and hotel accounts
- Cash handling and banking
- Taking and recording reservations
- Communicating with all departments to ensure the highest levels of customer care
What we offer....
- Job specific training and all legislative training
- Straight shifts, working 5 days over 7, to include weekends and evenings
- The opportunity to work as part of a friendly and professional team
- Uniforms are provided, as are meals on duty
- A preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme is available for you and your immediate family members
- Child Care Vouchers
- Accident and Sickness Scheme
For further information, or to apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Job Type.. Full time
(Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.)