1. information collected
We collect personal information from visitors to this website through the use of enquiry and reservation forms and every time you email us your details. We also collect information automatically about your visit to our website.
2. use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- dealing with your requests
- providing reservation services
- tailoring our services to your requirements and preferences
- conducting market research surveys and providing you with information about products and services we offer
If you wish to be contacted by us for any of the following purposes, please indicate by ticking the relevant box when you use any contact form within this site.
- carrying out market research campaigns
- contacting you with information about our products or services
- contacting you with information about products or services offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations
We will not sell this information and will only disclose it to other companies in the Brend Hotel Group, its successors and business partners and any suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
4. internet-based transfers
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
5. company information
P R Brend & Sons (Hoteliers) Ltd
Registered Office: Century House, Nicholson Road, Torquay, TQ2 7TD
Registered in England No. 955450
Vat reg no 927587673