Winter Warmer offers at the Belmont Hotel for 2019
17th - 30th March (inc)
From £85 per person, per night, on selected dates in March 2019.
A break at the Belmont Hotel is the perfect opportunity to really relax and unwind. You can just sit back and enjoy luxury accommodation, relaxed and attentive service and watch the world go by.
If you are feeling a bit more energetic, you can stroll along the esplanade on a bright, crisp morning, and then spend time popping in and out of Sidmouth's many independent shops.
Stay Tip: As a guest of the Belmont, you have free use of the leisure facilities, including an indoor heated swimming pool, bubbling spa bath, sauna and heated stone beds, which are based at our sister hotel The Victoria, right next door.
Full English breakfast and six-course table d'hote dinner.
Per person, per night (2 night minimum):
- Standard Inland Double - £90
- Belmont Inland Double or Twin - £115
- Superior Inland Double or Twin - £120
- Sea View Double or Twin - £120
- Deluxe Sea Facing Double or Twin - £137
Per person, per night (3+ nights):
- Standard Inland Double - £85
- Belmont Inland Double or Twin - £110
- Superior Inland Double or Twin - £115
- Sea View Double or Twin - £115
Use code "WARMER” when booking online below or quote when calling us on 01395 512555.
Terms & Conditions
Prices shown are per person, per night, based on two people sharing a double or twin room, and include VAT at 20%.
This offer is on a number of selected rooms. Two night minimum stay required. We regret that room numbers and special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Choose your style of dining each night:
- Belmont Restaurant - Where our Silver Service and resident pianist make it all the more special (jacket and tie required)
- Horizon - Enjoy an airy, stylish and contemporary feel, with fantastic views over the bay (casual dress code)
- At our sister hotel, the Victoria - The White Room - Superb contemporary dishes influenced by classic French cuisine (casual dress code)
What to do during your stay?
South Devon has many local attractions for you to explore during your stay with us.